Mixed Air Sensor Left. Short to Ground
Mixed Air Sensor Left. Open Circuit / Short to B+
Perceived temperature in cabin too high or too low compared to the set temperature.
The following conditions apply:
• Open circuit or short to B+ on pin 19 >4.9 V.
• Short to ground on pin 19<0.1 V.
• Measured every 440 ms and 5 consecutive measurements are required to set a diagnostic trouble code.
• The diagnostic trouble code is deleted after the ignition has been switched on 20 times if the malfunction conditions have not been fulfilled.
• When the diagnostic trouble code is set, the control module uses the default value, which is the relative opening of the air-mixing flap in question multiplied by the coolant temperature.