Recirculation Motor. Short to B+
Recirculation Motor. Open Circuit / Short to Ground
• The cabin mists up.
• Bad air in cabin.
• The perceived cabin temperature is too high compared to the set temperature.
The following conditions apply:
• A short to B+ is indicated when the output for the air recirculation motor is not activated and the voltage on pin 21 exceeds 9 V.
• A short to ground and open circuit is indicated when the output for the air recirculation motor is not activated and the voltage on pin 21 is below 3 V.
• Measured every 440 ms and 5 consecutive measurements are required to set a diagnostic trouble code.
• The diagnostic trouble code is deleted after the ignition has been switched on 20 times if the malfunction conditions have not been fulfilled.
• When the diagnostic trouble code has been set the output is switched off.